Welcome to the Official Website of the Philippine Karatedo League (PKL) Inc.
We are excited that you have visited our website and we hope that you find answers to any question(s) you may have. Let’s join together to advocate noble values. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are willing to help and will gladly do our best to provide you with the information you seek.
Shihan Dennis Queano Aquino, Founder
Who are we?
PKL, also known as The Philippine Karatedo League, is the largest karate league in the Philippines – with the most diversity in karate styles.
Founded in 1994 by Shihan Dennis Queano Aquino, a 6th Dan black belt, PKL today has more than 45 branches or dojo operating in different private and government schools, universities, fitness centers, gyms, shopping malls/centers, and club houses of exclusive villages and subdivisions nationwide.
PKL builds bridges where they don’t exist, and accepts legitimate karate styles with a direct lineage in International Style Federations based in Japan.
We constantly strive to learn, share, and experience karate as a family.
Current PKL Officers
2020 PKL Executive Council
- Chairman – Pastor JOSE NALUNDASAN
- President – RONALDO GONZALES
- VP for Administration – Engr.MA CECILA B. AQUINO
- VP for Operation – JONAS RAGENIL
- VP for Technical Affairs – RESTY FILLARCA
- Secretary General – Pastor ERICK ADEFUIN
- Assistant Secretary – HAZEL ANN BORJA
- Treasurer – ENGR. ALLAN OLAZO
- Assistant Treasurer – DONNA FLORIN
National Directorial Staff
- Planning & Education Dev – ADOLFO IBAYAN
- International Communication – JOHN BECK
- Membership – CARLOS BATHAN
- Grievance and Ethics – TOMAS OLOC OLOC
- Supplies and Uniform – ICHI ANN DENNIECE AQUINO
- Chairman – RENE ABENDANO
- Member – ROMULO BARRAMEDA
- Member – PFC. JOHN BARTOLAZO
- Member – CARLOS BATHAN
- Member – HIROSHI TORIUM
- Member – ENRIQUE VERGARA
Up grading & Technical Council
- Chairman – JONAS RAGENIL
- Co-chair – RESTY FILLARCA, Gojuryu
- Co-chair – ROMEO GOMEZ, Shotokan
- Co-chair – FRANK HONRADO, Shitoryu
Regional Management Council
- Northern Luzon – ESPERANZA ARANZASO
- Central Luzon – BRADON SUDARIO
- Southern Luzon – SALVADOR DEMDAM
- NCR – FERDINAND RAÑA
- Visayas – JOEHARRY BAYABAO
- Mindanao – EID MUBARAK ALIH DAHAM
- SOCCSKSARGEN – WILFREDO MARTINEZ
- Davao – NOEL TAN AGUILAR